Back to school, back to school! The fall semester officially began today! Cade had his first day in the Sunshine Room at school today, Chance started his 10TH YEAR of teaching today, and I started back to work for a week of meetings before the students come back next week. After a tearful goodbye this morning (my tears, not Cade's), everyone had a good day. Cade had lots of fun playing in his new classroom and adjusted well to the new routine and teachers. Chance made it through his first day as a full-time teacher and head football coach, and I got a lot done at work as I prepare for the semester.
Look! A smile! Yes, there was the promise of a new dinosaur in exchange for this :)
Welcome home, Daddy!
1 comment:
Congrats on a great first day all around! Wishing you all a great school year and winning football season.
Post a Comment